Thursday, June 27, 2013

We Are The Clay

 
O Lord, You are our Father.  We are the clay.  You are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.  Isaiah 64:8
 
 
When you go outside today stop for a moment and take in all the beauty that God has surrounded you with.  He made all this beauty for us to enjoy.  Then He made us, He molded us in His image and gave us dominion over all this beauty that we so often take for granted.  I want to be like putty in His hands.  I want to let Him mold me and use me the way that He wants so others will see Christ living in me.
 
 
Have Thine Own Way
by Adelaide A. Pollard, 1907
 
Have Thine own way, Lord!  Have Thine own way!
Thou art the Potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still.
 
 
Have Thine own way, Lord!  Have Thine own way!
Hold o'er my being absolute sway!
Fill with Thy Spirit 'till all shall see
Christ only, always, living in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment