Sunday, June 9, 2013

Knock, Knock

 
Behold, I stand at the door, and know: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him.  Revelation 3:20
 
 
Have you ever really looked at this picture of Jesus?  If you are like me you have seen it dozens of times and never noticed what is missing.  My sweetie and I were at a Bible study and he pointed out that there was one thing missing from this picture and asked if we knew what it was.  There is no door knob on the door.  Just as the scripture says "we have to open the door and invite Jesus into our lives."  Will you invite Him into your heart today?
 
 
Have You Any Room For Jesus?
by Anonymous; adapted by Daniel W. Whittle, 1878
 
Have you any room for Jesus,
He who bore your load of sin?
As He knocks and asks admission,
Sinners, will you let Him in?
 
 
Room for Jesus, King of Glory!
Hasten now His Word obey;
Swing the heart's door widely open,
Bid Him enter while you may.

No comments:

Post a Comment