Friday, June 14, 2013

On My Side

 
He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.
Isaiah 40:11
 
I am so glad that God is on my side.  When I let the things of this world start to weigh me down I know I can turn to Him.  He tells me to trust Him, I've got this.  
 
It Is No Secret
by Stuart Hamblen, 1952
 
The chime of Time rings out the news
Another day is through
Someone slipped and fell
Was that someone you
You may have longed for added strength
Your courage to renew
Do not be disheartened
For I bring hope to you


It is no secret what God can do
What He's done for others
He will do for you
With arms wide open
He'll pardon you
It is no secret what God can do




There is no night for in His Light
You'll never walk alone
Always feel at home
Wherever you may roam
No evil power can conquer you
While God is on your side
Just take Him at His promise
Don't run away and hide

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment