Saturday, June 1, 2013

This Little Flower

 
Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but to Your name give glory, because of Your mercy, because of Your truth.  Psalm 115:1
 
 
Have you ever thought about our Heavenly Father and His love and loyalty to us?  Just as the Daisy flower shows loyalty to love and commitment to us we can always count on our Heavenly Father's love and commitment to us.  He is always there for us no matter what we have done.  He even sent His Son to die a horrible death for us so that our sins could be washed white as snow. 
This little flower shows us how much He truly cares for us!
 
 
I Will Praise Him
by Margaret J. Harris, 1898
 
When I saw the cleansing fountain
Open wide for all my sin,
I obeyed the Spirits wooing,
When He said, Wilt thou be clean?
 
I will praise Him!  I will praise Him!
Praise the Lamb for sinners slain;
Give Him glory, all ye people,
For His blood can wash away each stain.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment