Monday, July 1, 2013

Beautiful Sun Shiny Day

 
Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than You.  My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  Psalm 73:25-26
 
We have a beautiful sun shiny day here in the city with the small town charm and it looks like it is going to be another hot day with a forecast of 109.  So that means gotta get up, get busy and get things done before the temperature soars.  Lots to do over the next couple of days as my sweetie and I are hosting Celebrate Recovery July 4th Barbecue.
 
Stay cool out there and God bless each of you with a beautiful day.
 
Take The World, But Give Me Jesus
by Fanny Crosby, 1879
 
Take the world, but give me Jesus,
All its joys are but a name;
But His love abideth ever,
Through eternal years the same.
 
Oh, the height and depth of mercy!
Oh, the length and breadth of love!
Oh, the fullness of redemption,
Pledge of endless life above!

No comments:

Post a Comment