Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Steadfast Love

 
Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning;
For I trust in You;
Teach me the way in which I should walk;
For to You I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8
 
This morning my day started with a prayer meeting. 
 
Many of you know or have heard about Mirror Image Ministries here in our community, how this ministry reaches out to the community as a resource center for all ages and groups, our women's transitional living facility, our office where we have exercise classes and Bible study groups.  A group of us meet each Wednesday, 6:00 AM, to lift this ministry up in prayer at the Old Yellow House, the women's living facility.  It is a time that we can come together thanking God for all He has done and for the provisions we know He is going to supply to meet the needs of the ministry.
 
I can't think of any better way to start my day than spending time with my Lord and Savior!
 
Jesus! What a Friend For Sinners
by J. Wilbur Chapman, 1910
 
Jesus! what a Friend for sinners!
Jesus! Lover of my soul;
Friends may fail me, foes assail me,
He, my Savior, makes me whole.
 
Hallelujah! what a Savior!
Hallelujah! what a Friend!
Saving, helping, keeping, loving,
He is with me to the end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment