Sunday, April 28, 2013

Daily Walking

 
I will walk among you and be your God,
and ye shall be My people.
Leviticus 26:12
 
There is a lot going on in this old world.  Some of it good but a whole lot of it bad.  Families are being torn apart, children are suffering, people are out of work, and diseases of all kinds.  I am so glad that there is someone that cares for me more than anyone else and puts my needs first.  He carries my burdens and makes me stronger when trials come my way.  His name is Jesus and I want to spend my life walking daily by His side.
 
 
 
Just a Closer Walk With Thee
Author Unknown
 
 
I am weak, but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I'll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.
 
 
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
 
 
Through this world of toil and snares,
If I falter, Lord, who care?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.
 
 
When my feeble life is o'er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o'er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment