Thursday, February 7, 2013

He Knows My Name

 
I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.  Isaiah 45:3
 
He knows my name!  Out of the millions of people on this great earth God knows my name.  He knows my thoughts, my secrets, and my heart's desires.  He knows when I am angry, frustrated and ready to give up.  He is always there waiting for me to call on Him.  He is there waiting for me to ask Him to take away all the pain and frustration I am feeling and replace with His joy and His strength.
 
 He knows all there is to know about me!
 
He Keeps Me Singing
by Luther B. Bridgers, 1910
 
Feasting on the riches of His grace,
Resting 'neath His sheltering wing.
Always looking on His smiling face,
That is why I shout and sing.
 
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Sweetest Name I know,
Fills my every longing,
Keeps me singing as I go
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment