Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Every Good And Perfect Gift

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  James 1:17
 
 
Dear Father you have blessed me so abundantly that I can't begin to thank you enough.  I thank you for the blessing of your Son Jesus Christ who so willingly gave His life for me.  I thank you for blessing my life with a wonderful family that I know I can call on at a moments notice and they are there for me.  I thank you for blessing my life with finances to meet our daily needs.  I thank you for blessing my life with great friends that share the good and the bad times with me.  I thank you for the life you give me each day.  I thank you for the blessing of the sunshine, the rain, this glorious planet we call earth, and the list goes on and on.  Dear Father thank you for all you have done for me and the love you offer unconditionally.  Amen
 
 
Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Robert Robinson, 1758
 
O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be!
Let They goodness, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
Seal it for They courts above.

No comments:

Post a Comment