Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fruit of the Spirit

Ladies we are having a grand time listening to Joyce as we study Fruit of the Spirit.  Today's session was on Faithfulness and oh my what a study it was.  She talked about things that interfere with our Faithfulness and how we compromise our Faithfulness.  I learned today what I am making priorities over spending time with God and in His Word daily.  I learned about the excuses I use and how the compromises I make not only affect me but can affect my relationships with the people in my life.

So ladies join us each Wednesday, 2:00 PM, Mirror Image Ministries, 136 North C Street, Exeter, CA for a great time of fellowship as we study God's Word and learn to put His Word to use in our lives.

His master replied, "Well done, good and faithful servant!  You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things."  Matthew 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment