Saturday, January 3, 2015

Second Chances

Awake, my glory!
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn. 
I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to You among the nations.
Psalm 57:8-9


Everyday God gives us a second chance, a chance to get it right and I am so glad He does.  My sweetie and I have spent the day putting our house in order after the Christmas festivities.  It is always nice to have things back to normal and spending the time together doing this is great.

Doing this together reminds me that I need to do the same with God to keep my life in order.  I need to stop trying to do it on my own and let Him take the wheel.  I need to quit trying to lead and let God lead me down the paths He wants me to take.  I need to surrender to His will for my life.  When I do this I will find that things are normal as that is how it should be.  With God as my leader I will find life simpler and easier.  

Father God help me to surrender my will to you.  Father God show me the paths you would have me take as I travel through this life you have blessed me with.  Father God thank you for the second you give me each day.  Amen

God puts each fresh morning, each new chance of life, into our as a gift to see what we will do with it.
Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment