Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Day of the New Year



Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16 

Today it is a beautiful sun shiny day here in the PNW.  It is also the first day of a brand new year, a year for God to use each of us in a mighty way.  The little squares on my new calendar are blank right now but they will shortly start to fill up as I transfer things from last years calendar.  As I go about my daily tasks I ask God to remind me to always put Him first and to begin my day with Him at the forefront.  To remember to live each day to the fullest enjoying it one moment at a time.  

Life is God's gift to you.  
The way you live your life is your gift to God. 
Make it a fantastic one!
by Leo Buscaglia

Thank you Father God the gift of today, thank you for your infinite mercy and grace!


No comments:

Post a Comment