Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I Know The Plans...

  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11

Today in our fair city and county we had a little fog.  As I was driving into Vancouver this morning this verse came to mind.  It reminded me that I don't know what is in my future but God does.  Just as I could not tell what was ahead me on the road I knew to drive cautiously.  God tells us not to worry about yesterday because we cannot change a thing that happened and not to worry about tomorrow as He has it all under control.  What I am to do is to live life one day at a time placing my trust in Him.




Just as this sign tells me that there is a curve ahead and to reduce my speed, God tells me that He knows what all of my tomorrows hold.  He has known all about me before I came into this world.  He gives me the free choice to make decisions regarding my life.  He also tells me to put my faith and trust in Him and everything will be all right.  This doesn't mean that there will not be trials in my life but with God as my pilot I will come through those trials a stronger person.



Father God thank you for the gentle reminders you give me to keep you at the forefront of our lives.  Father God thank you for the protection you me and my family daily.  Father God help me to make the right choices each day as I serve you.  Amen

There is a past which is gone forever, but there is a future which is still our own.
F. W. Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment