Thursday, January 8, 2015

Be Still...

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10

Today has been a very busy day.  I feel like this is the first time today that I have actually sat down with my own thoughts.  I have rushed from one thing to another today and it is exhausting. Shame on me for I have not stopped long enough to listen to what God has to say.  His Word tells me that I am to be still, to wait on Him, to listen to the whisper of His voice, to let Him guide me through my day.  We get so busy with being busy that we forget to wait on God.  If I had taken the time today to spend time with God I can't help but think that I just might not be as tired as I am.

Father God please forgive for not spending time with you today.  Forgive me for not listening to your voice and letting you guide me through my day.  Thank you for letting everything come together and for the wonderful evening of worship.  Thank you for  blessing my life be such wonderful family and friends.  Father God teach me to take the time to stop and smell the Roses.  Amen

Take time to notice all the usually unnoticed, simple things in life.  
Delight in the never-ending hope that's available every day!
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment