Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ephesians 1:5-6


S - Ephesians 1:5-6
5 He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.

O - I have been adopted by God through the blood shed by Jesus Christ for me.  Praise God I am the daughter of the King of Kings.

A - God has freely given me His love.  I am to praise and honor Him by loving others just as freely as He loved.  I am to show the same grace and mercy as He has shown me.

P - Good morning Father.  I thank you for this beautiful day you have given me, for the opportunities that you have already laid out for me this day.  Dear Father I asked you for your forgiveness when my patience wears thin and I lose control of my emotions.  Father God I ask that you be with me this day as I go to work, that everything I say or do will be done to glorify you.  Father God I ask you to give me the heart to love others just as you love me, to have a forgiving heart to forgive the hurt that has been done to me and those I love.  Thank you Father for all you do, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment