Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ephesians 1:11-12

S - 11-12 It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.

O - Christ knew me before I was formed.  He knew what my life would be, the dreams I would have, the failures I would face when I put things before Him. 

A - Continue to put Christ first in my life, keep Him at the center of my marriage and everyday living.

P - Dear Father thank you for sending your Son Jesus Christ.  I know that He always, always has my best interest at heart.  I know that when failure comes my way He will pick me up and carry me through the trial.  Dear Father help me to be a better person, to live life to the fullest each day and that every thing I do will glorify you and others will see You and Your Son living in me, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment