Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ephesians 1:17

S ~ I always pray to the great and glorious Father, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that he will give you the Spirit, who will let you know truths about God and help you understand them, so that you will know him better.

O ~ Paul is telling the Christians at Ephesus that he always prays to Father God for them.

A ~ I need to be as humble as Paul and pray for others, for God's spirit to descend on them, for truth and understanding and they strive to know more about Him.

P ~  Dear Father give me a humble and willing heart to pray for others.  Father God as they read your Word help them to understand the words they are reading and to apply them in their lives.  Father God teach me your ways so that I can be your instrument.  Help me to plant the seed and along with others see it flourish.  Father God use me for your glory.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment