Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ephesians 1:18-19

S ~ I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might

O ~ He will enlighten my heart, He will give me hope to follow His calling and I will inherit all the riches of glory.

A ~ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Keep praying and striving toward the goal that He has set for me for His strength will get me there.

P ~ Father God thank you for your Son.  You sent Him to be our example of how to live for You.  Let me never forget to put You and Your Son first in all things.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment