Friday, June 6, 2014

Ephesians 1:13-14

S - It’s in Christ that you, once you heard the truth and believed it (this Message of your salvation), found yourselves home free—signed, sealed, and delivered by the Holy Spirit. This signet from God is the first installment on what’s coming, a reminder that we’ll get everything God has planned for us, a praising and glorious life.

O - Praise God I am free from the bondage of this world.  Christ's blood has set me free and nothing can take that freedom away!

A - Live each day praising God for the life He has given me and for the things to come.

P - Thank you Father for this freedom.  Thank you for your infinite mercy and grace.  Thank you for this gift of abundant life.  Father God I ask that you give me the courage to be a bold witness for you, to share the good news with all I come in contact with that I will be a living example for you.  Father God thank you for sending your Son that we would hear the true message of salvation. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment