Thursday, September 1, 2011

When Things Go Wrong, Part 2


Yesterday I talked about circumstances and the choices we make.  Well this morning as I was walking I felt as if God was telling me what I needed to write about today.  God was telling me that lately I have been making the wrong choices and those choices are what make things go wrong.  I was putting other things ahead of Him.  I was not spending enough time in His Word and in prayer.  I should be studying His Word and applying His message to my life daily.  Prayer is our direct line of communication with God.  So many times we go to God in prayer asking for Him to take over things that we have already messed up.  We are quick to ask for things and we want them right now. Whether we are studying His Word or we are in our prayer closet, stop for a moment and listen.  Meditate on His Word, let God speak to us and He will direct us in the choices we make.

Don't be weary in prayer; keep at it; watch for God's answers and remember to be thankful when they come.  Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment