Monday, September 26, 2011

Majesty


Gary and I had a wonderful time on our weekend getaway in Cambria and San Simeon.  When I look around at all the beautiful things that God has blessed us with I am in awe.  Not only do we take all this beauty for granted we also take everything He has personally blessed us with for granted.  When I look at scenery like this all I can think of is "Majesty, worship His Majesty."
 .
Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, LORD, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.
Wealth and honor come from you;
you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all.  
1 Chronicles 29:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment