Thursday, January 11, 2018

Stormy


And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition, as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words.  
Matthew 6:7

Needless to say this past week has been a storm here at our sweet home.  My sweetie and I both have the flu and I would not recommend it to my worst enemy.I have called out to God many times this past week to take away the pain, the cough and to make us whole.  I have felt His healing touch and I know my sweetie has to.  Are we back to 100%, the answer is no but we will get there.  God still has work for us to do on this earth as we travel down the path He has for us.

Father God thank you for your healing touch,  Father God we ask that you continue to guide us down the path you have for us. We know there will be bumps in the road but with You as our guide we will make it.  Father God continue to touch our bodies as well as those of several friends that also battling this flu.  Father God be with us, protect us, guide us to where you want us to be.  Amen

Stormy Waters
by Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver

Stormy waters all around me waves are rough and rolling high
But amidst it all, but amidst it all
I plainly see, I plainly see
There's a fairest of all havens and the keeper hears my cry
To the rock of ages, rock of ages
Cleft for me, for even me

Stormy waters round me, stormy waters round me
Thunder rolls, loud the thunders roll
How the mighty billows, how the mighty billows.
Tossed my soul, tossed my soul
Lord to find sweet comfort, Lord to find sweet comfort
When I see, when I look and see
To the rock of ages, rock of ages
Cleft for me, for even me

No comments:

Post a Comment