Thursday, May 19, 2016

What You Want Me To Be

Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

So far May has been a very hectic month for the Richards household.  It started off with my sweetie having pneumonia, then surgery and us buying a house in the midst of all that. 

Praise God the pneumonia is gone, my sweetie is recovering from surgery, the paperwork, inspections, etc. have all been done and signed for on the house.  Now all we are waiting for is the VA Appraisal with an escrow closing date of June 9 or before.  We are not concerned as God has this and we placed it in His capable hands in the beginning so it will all come together in His time.

Father God thank you for your provisions.  Thank you for blessing us with a place we to live while we wait for everything to come together on the home you have blessed us with.  Thank you Father God for our children that opened their home last August for us to move in with them until we knew what we wanted to do.  Thank you Father God for your grace and mercy that are knew to us each day.  Father God we ask that the light of your Son, Jesus Christ, shine through us to all we come in contact with in with buying of this home and to all others as we wait on you.  Amen

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go
by Mary Brown, 1892

It may not be on the mountain's height, or over the stormy sea;
It may not be at the battle's front my Lord will have need of me;
But if by a still, small voice He calls to path I do not know,
I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in Yours,
I'll go where You want me to go.

I'll go where You want me to go, dear Lord,
O'er mountain, or plain, or sea;
I'll say what You want me to say, dear Lord,
I'll be what You want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment