Monday, May 23, 2016

In The Morning...


The gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night.  Isaiah 60:11

My sweetie and I decided to take a drive one spring morning, saw this little river/creek, decided to snap a picture, that runs through Yokohl Valley near Exeter, CA.  During the winter/spring months you will find water running but in the summer months it starts to dry up as it source dries up.  This is exactly what happens to us when we do not stay in the Word.

Our souls need to be fed daily with God's Word. When we do not spend time with our Heavenly Father conversing in prayer , reading and studying His Word, listening to His still small voice, we become a dry bitter person.  We start to blame everything on God.  We wonder why He walked away from us when things started to fall apart.  Guess what?  He never moved and is still walking with us , reaching for us to bring us back into the fold.  We know deep down inside of us that our Heavenly Father is not to blame.  We are!!!  We are the one that moved!  We let Satan push our buttons with something someone said or something we wanted did not go our way and we end up blaming God.  Don't let Satan use you for you are a child of the King of Kings.  Stay in God's Word, studying and applying His message to your daily lives for one day we will be with our Heavenly Father.

There is an old song that I love, "I'll Meet You In The Morning."  I can almost hear my Momma singing the words to this song knowing, without a doubt, that yes she would one day meet all her loved ones as she made her journey to her heavenly home.   One morning I will meet you Momma and oh what a reunion that will be...

I'll Meet You In The Morning
by Albert E. Brumley, 1936

I will meet you in the morning by the bright riverside
When all sorrow has drifted away
I'll be standing at the portals when the gates open wide
At the close of life's long dreary day
I'' meet you in the morning, With a how do you do
And we';; sit down by the river
And with rapture our auld acquaintance renew
You'll know me in the morning, By the smiles that I wear
When I meet you in the morning
In the city that is build four square. 

No comments:

Post a Comment