Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hiding Place

He will hide me in His shelter in the day of trouble; He will conceal me under the cover of His tent: He will set me high on a rock.  Psalm 27:5
 
Isn't it wonderful to know that no matter what comes our way God will shelter us from all trouble.  He covers us with His mighty Spirit so that no harm will come to us.
 
Thank you Father God for the protection you offer not only me but all my love ones.  Amen
 
He Hideth My Soul
by Fanny Crosby, 1890
 
With numberless blessings each moment He crowns,
And filled with His fullness divine,
I sing in my rapture, oh, glory to God
For such a Redeemer as mine!
 
A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord,
He taketh my burden away;
He holdeth me up, and I shall not be moved,
He giveth me strength as my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment