Thursday, March 20, 2014

Live in Love


God is love.  Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 
1 John 4:16

The breeze causes the ripples in the water and those ripples affect how the water acts when it reaches the shore.  The way we live our life does the same to all we come in contact with.  If we show the love of God to others then maybe, just maybe we will cause a ripple affect that will not only affect the person we have direct contact with but those they come in contact with also.

So share the love of God wherever you go and with all you come in contact with.  Let others see God's love alive in you.

There's A Sweet And Blessed Story
by Julia H. Johnston, 1916

There's a sweet and blessed story
Of the Christ Who came from glory
Just to rescue me from sin and misery.
He is lovingkindness sought me,
And from and sin shame hath brought me.
Hallelujah! Jesus ransomed me.

Hallelujah, what a Savior,
Who can take a poor lost sinner,
Lift him from the miry clay and set him free!
I will ever tell the story,
Shouting, "Glory, glory, glory!"
Hallelujah! Jesus ransomed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment