Thursday, March 13, 2014

Count Your Blessings

He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."  Exodus 33:14

With Christ as my Savior I will never be alone.  How great is that?  I know that He will always be leading and guiding me as He walks beside me.  When the load gets to heavy to bear I know that He will pick me up and carry me safely to the other side.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Never Alone
by Ludie D. Pickett, 1897

I've seen the lightning flashing, I've heard the thunder roll.  
I've felt sin's breakers dashing, which almost conquered my soul.
I've heard the voice of my Savior, bidding me still to fight on.
He promised never to leave me, never to leave me alone! 

No, never alone, no never alone,
He promised never to leave me,
He'll claim me for His own;
No, never alone, no never alone.
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment