Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Want To Know More



As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.  Isaiah 55:8-9

Just as I want to know what is around the bend in the road I want to know more about my loving Savior and the plans He has for my life.  He has blessed my life so abundantly with a loving family and friends.  I see His grace in others and I pray they see it in me.  I depend on Him to lead me through each day.  I trust Him when He tells me that whatever comes my way He will take care.  He is my Abba, my Daddy and I know He wants only the best for me.

More About Jesus 
by Eliza E. Hewitt, 1887

More about Jesus would I know,
More of His grace to others show;
More of His saving fullness see,
More of His love Who died for me.

More about Jesus; on His throne,
Riches in glory all His own;
More of His kingdom's sure increase;
More of His coming, Prince of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment