Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How We Spent New Year's Day


My sweetie and I decided to get out of the house today, he has been cooped up for the past couple of days with a bad cold.  So we put Ozzie in his harness and headed out for a drive to parts unknown.  We decided that wherever the road took us that was okay since we had the GPS to find our way back home.  The first road we took was a circle, unknown to us, that took us into downtown Ridgefield.  From there we headed to Abrams Park where I took a couple of pictures and we let Ozzie run for a while.

 


Afterward we headed out again for parts unknown and ended up in Battle Ground several different times as all the roads I took circled back into town.  After several hours of driving and taking in some beautiful scenery we decided it was time to head home and relax for a while before dinner.  It has been a very special day with my and I can't think of a better way to have spent it.  Love you GD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment