Monday, January 20, 2014

Advocate & Defender



“Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.  Matthew 10:32-33

No matter what we do or what we say there will always be bullies.  If you are like me me there were those that bullied you as you were growing up.  I had a big brother that always came to my defense, he was my protector, he looked after me and still does to this day.

As a Christian I have someone else that looks after me and that is Jesus Christ.  He gave His life for me and will always be my advocate and defender.  When the bullies come my way He will be there defending me.  When Satan goes to God saying "look what she has done," Jesus will be there as my advocate before God, saying with love, "She's Mine." 

I'm not perfect but I know that I have been forgiven and I know that my redeemer lives!


Since I Have Been Redeemed
by Edwin O. Excell
 
I have a song I love to sing,
Since I have been redeemed,
Of my Redeemer, Savior king,
Since I have been redeemed.

I have a Christ who satisfies
Since I have been redeemed,
To do His will my highest prize,
Since I have been redeemed.

I have a witness bright and clear,
Since I have been redeemed,
Dispelling every doubt and fear,
Since I have been redeemed.

I have a home prepared for me,
Since I have been redeemed,
Where I shall dwell eternally,
Since I have been redeemed.

Since I have been redeemed,
Since I have been redeemed,
I will glory in His name;
Since I have been redeemed,
I will glory in His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment