Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Gary



Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17

Today my sweetie celebrates his "70th" Birthday and since today belongs to him it is going to be all about him.  I planned several surprises for today but my sweetie has been in bed all week with the flu.  I am really hoping he is feeling much better so he can enjoy everything I have planned as it isn't every day you are "70" years young.  I have been really kidding him this past year and reminding every chance I got that after all he was pushing "70."

So sweetie "Happy Birthday" and may you enjoy today as you celebrate your life!

Love,
Me

Here are a few photos of my sweetie through the years;







 

No comments:

Post a Comment