Monday, January 2, 2012

Time With God



“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”  Psalm 90:12

I miss my morning walks!  These past two weeks I have not done a lot of walking.  Oh I did walk some while we were visiting our kids but it was in the mall shopping.  I miss the cool crisp freshness of the outdoor air.  I miss my time of being alone with God telling Him how I am feeling and then listening for His response.  I miss taking in all the beauty He created just for me.  I usually walk the same route each morning and I am amazed that I see something different each morning.  Maybe it is God's way of telling me to be alert as things aren't what I perceive them to be.  I still am recovering from a head cold so I will bundle up and tomorrow morning I will be out there walking and communing with God one on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment