Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tell The Story

We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power, and the wonders He has done.  Psalm 78:4

 
Whenever I get together with our daughter and granddaughter, whether it be a celebration or just hanging,  we always try to take a 3 generation photo.  I love looking back through these photos as they show how much we have changed.  In some of the photos we were acting goofy and some where serious.  I love that my girls are both Godly young women and strive to serve our Heavenly Father.  I love sharing God's love with them and how He has been there for me when I was at my lowest and when I was at my highest.  I know that my Mom would be very proud of these two young women as they serve God in whatever capacity they can.  Thank you Father for blessing my life with these two amazing women. 

I Love To Tell The Story
by A. Katherine Hankey, 1866

I love to tell the story of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and His glory, of Jesus and His love.
I love to tell the story, because I know 'tis true;
It satisfies my longings as nothing else can do.

I love to tell the story, 'twill be my theme in glory,
To tell the old, old story of Jesus and His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment