Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Living By Faith

Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who makes the storm clouds.  He gives showers of rain to men, and plants of the field to everyone.  Zechariah 10:1

It is an absolutely beautiful gorgeous day here in the PNW.  The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing and a perfect day for a long walk which is exactly what my sweetie and I did.  We took our boy Ozzie out for his walk and took in all the beauty God has blessed our area with.  I am loving the way everything is so green and I have never seen so many different shades of green at one time.  The wildflowers are all blooming as are the berry bushes.  Thank you Heavenly Father for the beauty you have blessed us with.













Living By Faith
by James Wells, 1918

I care not today what the morrow may bring,
If shadow or sunshine or rain,
The Lord I know ruleth o'er everything,
And all of my worries are vain.

Living by faith in Jesus above,
Trusting, confiding in His great love;
From all harm safe in His sheltering arm,
I'm living by faith and feel no alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment