Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 27


"Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.”  Colossians 3:16
 
Today is a bitter sweet day for me as my sweetie and I head home this afternoon.  We have had such a grand time with L Z and Debbie here at their Tennessee home.   I love spending time with family, reminiscing about the by gone days and reliving some of those times.  Wish we could take them home with us but they have things to do here just as we have things to do in Exeter, California. 
 
God has truly blessed us with this time together and as I said yesterday, my cup overflows with His blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment