Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 26

 
“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,”  Hebrews 12:28
 
It is an absolutely gorgeous out there today and it has been a busy Monday here at the Johnson household.  My sweetie and I fly home tomorrow so I am busy getting all the laundry done so I can pack clean clothes instead of dirty ones.  Debbie and L Z are both working and Joy is here decorating the Christmas tree.
 
Our Tennessee Thanksgiving Vacation is coming to an end.  The time has just flown by and we have loved every minute.  We have been in three different states during the last eleven days, seen a lot of beautiful country and taken lots of pictures.  When we get home I will post pictures of all the beautiful fall colors, Biltmore House, etc.  This trip we did not bring our laptop and since I have been using Debbie's I did not want to download all the pictures on her computer.  We have so enjoyed the time we have spent with L Z, Debbie, Michael & Kellye and their boys, Justin & Sarah, Leslie & DeeDee, Joe Ed & Trixie, and all the great friends we have made here.
 
I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the blessings He has poured out on my sweetie and I that enabled us to take this trip.  His blessings are new each morning and my cup overflows.

No comments:

Post a Comment