Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 14

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now."  Philippians 1:3-5
 
I am so thankful for my family.  They love me unconditionally for who I am not what I am.  This bouquet of roses represents my family.  The Love's Promise my sweetie planted for me on Valentine's Day, the Blue Girl is for our daughter Marianne and our granddaughter Awbrey, the Fire & Ice is for my sweetie for the many years he spent in the fire department and the White Rose is for our parents who are now residing in their heavenly home.  We also have a Bronze Star Rose that is for our son-in-law Stephen.  Stephen hasn't served in the military but he is as patriotic as they come.
 
Thank you God for the loving family you have so richly blessed my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment