Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 28

 
 Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.”
1 Chronicles 16:8
 
It is good to be home!  Yesterday was a very long day for my sweetie and I.  We had dinner in Nashville, dessert in Dallas, arrived in Fresno at 9:35 PM (my body was telling me 11:35 PM), and actually arrived home around 11:00 PM.  We had planned to sleep in this morning but low and behold we woke up at 5:00 AM, still on Tennessee time.  I have been dragging all day and I have not accomplished much of anything as it has been a very long day too.  I am looking forward to going to bed tonight and getting a really good nights sleep.  I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the beautiful home and the comfortable bed He has blessed us with. 
 
Now off to dreamland for some much needed rest!

1 comment:

  1. That always happened with me when I would come to CA for two weeks...the first week I spent getting on CA time...then, I had to spend a week getting back to LA time when I got home. Sounds like you had a great trip and family is what it is all about. This is what retirement is all about. Enjoyed taking the trip with you two.

    ReplyDelete