Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 3

 
Thank you God for the the precious gift of our daughter Marianne.  She puts God first in her life and serves where she can in her church family.  She is an amazing caring and loving woman who works hard to help provide for her family.  She is there for Stephen to encourage him and doing what she can to make his day easier.  She is there for Awbrey encouraging her in school and guiding her to become the young woman God wants her to be.  She is always there when her friends need a helping hand or someone to listen to them.  She is our daughter and we are so very proud of her.
 
She truly is a woman of God!
 
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him."  Psalm 28:7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment