Thursday, March 8, 2012

Trust in the Lord


Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Life is not easy!  We get up every morning with good intentions but then life gets in the way.  Someone says or does something that does not sit well with us and we get our feelings hurt.  Through God's leadership I am learning to not take the bait when it is thrown out there.  Through His leadership I am learning to set boundaries.  Is this easy?  Absolutely not!  So I am going to do as God's Word tells me and trust in Him and let Him direct my path.  For when I am cradled and warmed in His hand, my heart is infused with renewing life that will restore me to my original freshness and vitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment