Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


BirthVerse
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God. John 3:21
Forty-four years ago God blessed my life with this beautiful little girl and this little girl has now grown into a beautiful young woman.  Through the years she has blessed my life in so many ways and I thank God everyday for the beautiful gift He gave me.  She is now a wife and a mother and always puts the needs of her family ahead of her own.  She puts her trust in God knowing He will see her through whatever comes her way.



Marianne may today be filled with love, joy, peace, laughter and sunshine as you celebrate you.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much mom!!! You have blessed my life and raised me as a God fearing women...you are such a great mentor. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete