Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tomorrow Flowers


And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,   teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.  Matthew 29:19-20

It is absolutely gorgeous outside today.  I decided I didn't want to be inside today so I weeded and planted flowers in the front flower bed; Lily of the Nile, Begonias, and Daisies.  Can't wait until they start blooming as there is nothing like all the colors of the rainbow in your flower beds.

I think that is how God feels when His children come to Him and follow Him in obedience.  In the above scripture Jesus commands us to go out and make disciples of all nations.  That means we have to plant the seeds by telling others about the good news of our Savior Jesus Christ. 

Just as the plants I planted this morning will be tomorrow's flowers, the seeds we sow for our Heavenly Father will blossom into harvest for God's Kingdom.

Are you willing to sow seeds for your Heavenly Father?

No comments:

Post a Comment