Friday, February 3, 2012

Pet Peeves!!!

How many of you out there in blogger land have pet peeves?  I have several that just really get to me and if I don't put this down on paper I am going to explode as this morning has been one of those mornings.

I hate it when someone takes me for granted and assumes that I am at their beckoned call.  I am no ones slave/maid and I hate being treated like one.  If you want me to do something for you ask me and then thank me for doing it.

I hate it when someone feels like they can go through my personal stuff, take whatever they want without asking, tells me about it later, say they will return it, and then they don't.  I feel violated and would never think of going through their personal items.

I hate it when dirty clothes are just dropped on the floor or put on top of the hamper.  For goodness sake pick them up and put them in the hamper.  Again I am not your maid.

I hate it when someone tells me they are going to do something and then I have to keep bugging them to do it until I finally give up and do it myself.

I hate it when I am doing housework, laundry or cooking and someone constantly keeps asking me if I need any help.  No I don't need any help but if you see something that needs to be done then do it without asking.

Our household consists of 3 adults, 66 to 92 years of age.  I should not have to pick up after anyone as we are all adults.  So get over yourself and do a little something for yourself and don't assume, when visiting, that you can go through my stuff.  You never know when I just might bite back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment