Monday, February 6, 2012

Typical Monday Morning

Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Luke 6:31

I am really trying to live by the Golden Rule.  This morning started out as any other typical Monday morning; newspaper and coffee.  Then it came time for breakfast and someone had taken what someone else said the wrong way and was upset and tried to draw me in.  I decided not to take the bait that was thrown out there and continued on my merry way.  But this got me to thinking.  If this had been a couple of weeks ago or even last week I would have taken that bait and then a minor incident would have been blown up into a mountain.  I would have voiced my opinion without hesitation.  Everyone in our HEART Group is reading The Bait of Satan written by John Bevere.


  We meet on Tuesday evenings, talk about what we have read and how to not take the bait when it is thrown out there by staying in God's Word. 

Are you taking the bait?

No comments:

Post a Comment