Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Changes


Fall has arrived in the city with the small town charm.  The temperatures are dropping as are the leaves and we have even had a couple of mornings with a little frost on the ground.  I am so enjoying my morning walks as I take in all the beauty God has created for us to enjoy.  As I walk I can see the changes taking place each day as the leaves start to change from green to their golden brown, red, and orange colors.  This got me to thinking that there is One we can count on and He will never change.  He will always be there to guide and lead us through no matter what comes our way.  There have been so many changes in my life this year that I don't think I would have made it if I didn't have Jesus walking beside me and carrying me at times.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  
Hebrews 13:8


No comments:

Post a Comment