Monday, August 22, 2011

Walk in Love


Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:1-2

Is it always easy to walk in the way of love.  Absolutely not!  Things happen, people hurt your feelings, you get grumpy and want to strike back at the person that hurt you.  That is the way I am feeling right now.  I want to ask the person why and what did I do wrong now.  I feel that in this particular relationship I have always been the one trying to make the relationship work and the other person has put no effort, other than criticism, in the relationship. It takes two people working together for any relationship to be strong.  One person is not always wrong while the other is always right.  So I will go on as I have before and not say anything as it would only make matters worse.  I will do what what God is telling me to do and I will try, really try, to walk in love and not hold a grudge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment