Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Taken for Granted


 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.  John 6:35

Have you ever been taken for granted?  I know I have been on several different occasions.  People expect you to do something without asking and then for you to continue doing it with no questions asked.  How many times have we done the same thing to Christ?  We go to church on Sunday morning, asked for forgiveness for the things we did during the past week and then Monday morning comes and we start doing the same things over again.  We take Christ for granted every time we do this.  There has to come a time in our life when we except responsibility for the choices we make and learn from our mistakes.  The first step is to stop making the same mistakes, seek forgiveness and then choose to live a Godly life.  Be the example and show Christ living in you daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment