Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Love One Another


Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.  Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.  1 Peter 21:23

It is not always easy to love one another.  We are human and our feelings get in the way.  They aren't supposed but they do.  Anyway that is what happens to me.  I am working very hard to not let my personal feelings get in the way of showing love for others.  Is it easy?  No it isn't but I am striving to be obedient to God and show love from the heart.  Through prayer and studying His word I know that He can work through me and others will see the love of Christ through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment