Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Loved With Everlasting Love


Thou crownest the year with thy goodness.
Psalm 65:11

I am so glad that I am loved with an everlasting love.  Jesus loves me unconditionally and will always, always be there for me.  When I am struggling and the load becomes to heavy I know He will pick me up and cradle me in His loving arms.  All I have to do is put my faith and my trust in Him!

I Am His, and He Is Mine
by George W. Robinson, 1876
 
Loved with everlasting love, led by grace that love to know;
Gracious Spirit from above, Thou has taught me it is so!
O this full and perfect peace!  O this transport all divine!
In a love which cannot cease, I am His and He is mine.
 
His forever, only His; Who the Lord and me shall part?
Ah, with what a rest of bliss Christ can fill the loving heart!
Heaven and earth may fade and flee, firstborn light in gloom decline;
But with God and I shall be, I am His, and He is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment