Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow



So don't be anxious for tomorrow.  God will take care of your tomorrow too.  Live one day at a time.  Matthew 6:34
 
Situations and circumstances come into our lives that we want to take care and get them out of our hair.  Then worry sets in because things aren't going like we planned or the way we think they should go.  His word tells us not to do this very thing because He is in control.  We have to let go and let God handle things.

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
 
I don't know about tomorrow,
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from it's sunshine,
For it's skies may turn to gray.

I don't worry about my future,
For I know what Jesus said,
And today He walks beside me,
For He knows what lies ahead.

Many things about tomorrow,
I don't seem to understand;
But I know Who holds tomorrow,
And I know Who holds my hand.
Ira F. Stanphill

No comments:

Post a Comment